MĀNUKA HONEY IS A VERSATILE SUPERFOOD THAT PROVIDES A WHOLESOME NATURAL BOOST AND HAS A DELICIOUS FLAVOUR TO ENRICH FOODS AND DRINKS.
HOW TO USE:
- Enjoy straight from the spoon
- Add to water, tea, coffee or smoothies
- Drizzle over sweet or savoury foods
- Apply to skin for DIY beauty and skin care
- Avoid exposure to prolonged high heat (boiling or baking).
- Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat.
- Honey is not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.
MULTIFLORAL MGO 30+ NEW ZEALAND MĀNUKA HONEY & NEW ZEALAND BUSH HONEY
- MGO 30+ means this honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 30mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
- MGO is a naturally occurring compound in Mānuka honey that is a scientifically proven measure of its unique potency.
- Multifloral means this honey is made from the nectar of Mānuka and other floral sources.
WE GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO ENSURE YOU CAN TRUST IN OUR PRODUCTS:
- All our honey is produced and packed in New Zealand and can be traced right back to the beekeeper.
- Tested and certified for MGO potency - minimum 30mg/kg natural methylglyoxal (MGO) content
- Trust Code Protected - Unique QR Code on each jar means you can confirm the authenticity of your exact jar of honey
- NON-GMO Project Verified
- Raw & unpasteurised
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- BPA-free recyclable plastic jar