We go to great lengths to ensure you can trust in our products:
• Tested and certified for MGO potency - minimum 115mg/kg natural methylglyoxal (MGO) content
• UMF6+ Certified - independently certified for potency, quality and authenticity by the UMF Honey Association
• NON-GMO Project Verified
• Kosher certified
• Halal certified
100% pure Monofloral MGO 115+ New Zealand Manuka Honey (12 x 5g single serve sachets)
MGO 115+ means this honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 115mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO). MGO is a naturally occurring compound in Manuka honey that is a scientifically proven measure of its unique potency.
Monofloral means this is pure Manuka honey made wholly or mostly from Manuka nectar.
Manuka honey is a versatile superfood that provides a wholesome natural boost and has a delicious flavour to enrich foods and drinks.
These single-serve packs are perfect for sportspeople, in lunchboxes, when travelling or camping or any time you're on the go and still need your daily dose of Manuka.
Simply bend the sachet in half, snap and squeeze to:
• Enjoy straight from the pack
• Add to water, tea, coffee or smoothies
• Drizzle over sweet or savoury foods
• Apply to skin for DIY beauty
Avoid exposure to prolonged high heat (boiling or baking).
Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat.
Honey is not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.