WE GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO ENSURE YOU CAN TRUST IN OUR PRODUCTS
This premium Mānuka honey is sustainably sourced from our beehives in remote parts of New Zealand - the purity, potency and exceptional natural properties have been carefully protected from hive to jar.
- All our honey is produced and packed in New Zealand and can be traced right back to the beekeeper
- Tested and certified for MGO potency
- UMF Certified - independently certified for potency, quality and authenticity by the UMF Honey Association
- Trust Code Protected - Unique QR Code on each jar means you can confirm the authenticity of your exact jar of honey
- NON-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- BPA-free recyclable plastic jar; recyclable plastic-free gift box
MONOFLORAL MGO 400+ NEW ZEALAND MĀNUKA HONEY (1 X 500G JAR)
MULTIFLORAL MGO30+ NEW ZEALAND MĀNUKA HONEY, NEW ZEALAND BUSH HONEY (1 X 500G JAR)
- Monofloral means this is pure Mānuka honey made wholly or mostly from Mānuka nectar.
- Multifloral means this honey is made from the nectar of Mānuka and other floral sources.
- MGO is a naturally occurring compound in Mānuka honey that is a scientifically proven measure of its unique potency.
- MGO400+ means this honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 400mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
- MGO30+ means this honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 30mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
MĀNUKA HONEY IS POPULAR AS A VERSATILE SUPERFOOD TO SUPPORT EVERYDAY WELLBEING, WINTER WELLNESS, AND AS A NATURAL BOOST.
- MGO400+ Mānuka Honey is perfect for daily wellbeing to keep you at your natural best.
- MGO30+ Mānuka Honey Blend is great to use for a natural boost and as a wholesome sweetener in drinks, foods and recipes.
TASTE & SENSORY PROFILE:
- Smooth caramel taste, thick, creamy and golden
HOW TO USE:
- Enjoy straight from the spoon
- Add to water, tea, coffee or smoothies
- Drizzle over sweet or savoury foods
- Apply to skin for DIY beauty and skin care
- Avoid exposure to prolonged high heat (boiling or baking).
- Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat.
- Honey is not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.